The Sword and Sorcery Group on Goodreads invites you to discuss and read (and listen) this Sept-Oct on these two topics:
2) KANE Group Discussion . It is always a good time to read Kane, but now we can do so with this group, and a fine podcast already in progress on The Dark Crusade Podcast.
It is always a goo time to read Kane, but now we can do so with this group, and a fine podcast already in progress: This Summer/Fall 2019, Jordan Douglas Smith and F. N. York chat about a different story on the Dark Crusade Podcast. The Dark Crusade is a podcast dedicated to the fiction, life, and influences of writer, editor, and publisher Karl Edward Wagner.The goal is to read through the works of Wagner, learn more about him, and reignite interest in his work.
They already started with:
- Episode 2.4 ‘Bloodstone’ Part 2 – Chapter XV: Lord of Bloodstone thru EpilogueAugust 15, 2018
- Episode 2.3 ‘Bloodstone’ Part 1 – Prologue thru Chapter XIV: Flight into NightmareAugust 1, 2018
- Episode 2.2 ‘Two Suns Setting’- Hear me, Sabertooth!July 17, 2018
- Episode 2.1 ‘Undertow’-Never Bring your Demon to a Sword FightJuly 6, 2018
- Kane is coming!June 27, 2018