13 wild tales of MAGIC for just $4.99Thanks to A. L. Butcher for luring me into my first bundled anthology. She writes for Perseid Press and has her own milieu regarding Magic-Elf-Eroticism with her land of Erana. Her Tales of Erana is in this collection (check out my review of her Light Beyond The Storm, in which the subgenre of Sex & Sorcery may have been coined).
My Lords of Dyscrasia is included here, which is neck-deep in necromancy (it's okay, the necromancers are the good guys).
Love magic? Want to explore a bunch of authors and types of sorcery with convenience?
Table of Contents1. "Good Scrying Gone Bad" by Dayle A. Dermatis
2. "Troll-magic" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
3. "Shakespeare's Curse" by Karen C. Klein
4. "Lords of Dyscrasia" by S.E. Lindberg
5. "Chronicles of the Varian Empire - The Spell" by Barbara G.Tarn
6. "Hunting Wild" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
7. "Tales of Erana: The Warrior's Curse" by A. L. Butcher
8. "Legacy of Mist and Shadow" by Diana L. Wicker
9. "A Sudden Outbreak of Magic" by Michael Jasper
10. "Words of Rain and Shadows" by Linda Maye Adams
11. "Tales of Erana" by A. L. Butcher
12. "Mage of Merigor" by Alison Naomi Holt
13. "Drinking and Conjuring Don't Mix" by Stefon Mears