Lovers in Hell is unleashed! Now comes HELL WEEK!
- Wed. Sept 12th; 2018 Hell Week Intro by A.L. Butcher
- Thurs. Sept 13th: "Lovers Sans Phalli" by SE Lindberg. The tomb-raiding Howard Carter and discredited evolutionist Ernst Haeckel ask (on behalf of the god Osiris): Are genitalia required for love?
- Fri. Sept 14th: "A Hand of Four Queens" by A.L. Butcher. Helen of Sparta/Troy seduces any who holds the Golden Apple. Learn about the Trojan Whore's curse.
- Sat. Sept. 15th "Calamity" by Michael Dellert: Peter Abelard, once a master and canon at the University School of the Cathedral of Notre Dame, prolongs his forbidden affair with the Heloise d’Argenteuil: How would you like tornadic winds erupting every time you touched your partner?
- Sun. Sept. 16th "Withering Blights" by Joe Bonadonna. Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man, is on the prowl for a woman. Find out who the Elephant Man has the hots for, and why Victor Frankenstein cares!
- Mon. Sept 17th: "The Devil's Trull" by Andrew Paul Weston. Now Charlotte Corday, the French assassin, has the hots for ...who? The Grim Reaper? But he is just rebounding from slaughtering his last love. Is she the titular "Devil’s Trull" (aka prostitute) of the short story?
- Tues. Sept. 18th - "Love in the Afterlife" by Janet and Chris Morris. Orpheus, the Thracian Argonaut and musician, longs after the oak nymph Eurydice. You'll be lured into three tales that pay homage to Homer's legends: in fact, Homer is in these stories!
[Interviewer]: “Howard, are you still practicing your thievery?”
[EH]: (Glancing wide-eyed at Carter, gasps as he discerns the phallic shape tucked into the backside of Carter’s vest).
[HC]: (Shifts to conceal his chest from view). “Why? Are you in the market for something? I sense you would like to maintain anonymity like my other clients. I am open to offers.”