It is time to discuss, read, re-read the works of the "father of the Sword & Sorcery" genre: Robert E. Howard. A lot of his work originally appeared in the pulp magazine Weird Tales, with wondrous covers by Margaret Brundage.
- Queen of the Black Coast : Weird Tales issue May 1934
- The Hour of the Dragon: Weird Tales December 1935
- Red Nails: Weird Tales July 1936
- Black Colossus: Weird Tales June 1933
- A witch Shall Be Born: Weird Tales December 1934 (vol. 24, no. 6),
- The Slithering Shadow: Weird Tales September 1933
- The People of the Black Circle: Weird Tales September 1934 (Vol. 24 #3)